Barbara Fallenbaum's painting of a Great Blue Heron.
Great Blue Herons are the largest heron in North America. Often seen standing silently along inland rivers, lakeshores, and coastal waters. Found this one hanging out by my pool one morning. Allowed me to get as close as 8 feet to photograph it. The majestic creature lives in our cove, usually squawks real loud and flies away when approached. Feel fortunate that he let me get so close. It was standing on one foot preening itself.
- The image measures 15" x 30" with frame 21.25" x 36.5"
This beautiful giclee is perfectly color matched, produced in the United States using archival pigment inks that produces a rich and realist print that will last indefinitely. Gallery wrapped canvas, placed in our custom double floater frame with Signature finish.
- These are issued in signed numbered limited editions of 250
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Choose the size that suites your space.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship internationally at this time. We are so sorry!