Barbara Fallenbaum's Original Acrylic Painting of a charming wader of quiet waters, Snowy Egret. They are beautiful Birds that seem conscious of their own beauty and likes to show off its charms. They are a species of high concern because they were hunted to near extinction in the late nineteenth century for their long breeding plumage. They usually forages in rather open situations, along edges of lakes, large marshes, shallow coastal lagoons and estuaries. Forages mostly by standing or walking in shallow water.
Spotted this one casting a long shadow one afternoon.
- The painting measures 30" x "40, with frame 38.25" x 48.25" x 2.5" deep. The frame is solid pine finished with a cream color over a crackle metallic glaze. Each frame is custom made no two are alike.
- Painting can be sold framed or unframed.
- The frame is solid wood and custom for this painting. We finish each one with an undercoated metallic glaze and a nice cream crackle top coat, giving an elegant coastal feel. Each frame is a unique piece of art by itself!
- Can be sold unframed, contact studio for details.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
Complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
©2017-2020 by Barbara Fallenbaum. All artwork contained on this website may not be used, in any way, without the express, written consent of Barbara Fallenbaum. Thank you for supporting the arts and for respecting intellectual property law.