Barbara Fallenbaum’s original oil painting of a female Wilson Plover strolling on the beach. They blend in well with their sandy beach habitat. They are vulnerable to beach disturbance and development. They are endangered.
- The painting measures 12” x 12”, with frame 1”3.25 x 13.25 x 2" deep. The frame is solid pine finished with a cream color over a crackle metallic glaze. Each frame is custom made no two are alike.
- Can be sold framed or unframed.
- The frame is solid wood and custom for this painting. We finish each one with an undercoated metallic glaze and a nice cream crackle top coat, giving an elegant coastal feel. Each frame is a unique piece of art by itself! Can be purchased unframed contact studio for details.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
©2017-2021 by Barbara Fallenbaum. All artwork contained on this website may not be used, in any way, without the express, written consent of Barbara Fallenbaum. Thank you for supporting the arts and for respecting intellectual property law.