Original Oil Painting of a Brown Pelican hanging out in a marina.
Ran into this guy while filling up the boat at a small marina. He was waiting for fishermen to throw their extra bait in the water.
You know it is illegal to feed these guys…it is to protect them from being fed something that can unknowingly harm them.
As you can see he has beautiful blue eyes. Adult pelicans have brown eyes but as mating season approaches their eyes turn to a light shade of tan or blue. Why wasn’t he looking for a mate…I guess hunger trumps mating?
- The painting measures 16" x "40, with frame 24.5" x 48.5" x 2.5" deep. The frame is solid pine finished with a cream color over a crackle metallic glaze. Each frame is custom made no two are alike.
- Painting can be sold framed or unframed.
- The frame is solid wood and custom for this painting. We finish each one with an undercoated metallic glaze and a nice cream crackle top coat, giving an elegant coastal feel. Each frame is a unique piece of art by itself!
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the painting you receive.
- Complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
©2017-2020 by Barbara Fallenbaum. All artwork contained on this website may not be used, in any way, without the express, written consent of Barbara Fallenbaum. Thank you for supporting the arts and for respecting intellectual property law.