Barbara Fallenbaum's Original Oil painting of a group of brown pelicans sitting in the water together in V-formation. A large unique bird that lives on shorelines in colonies of thousands. Brown Pelicans have a wingspan of about 6.5 feet, are truly graceful in flight, can be seen soaring just above the water's surface. A group of pelicans will fly in a V-formation, which is where the nick name squadron" came from. I have seen them in our cove floating in that same formation.
- The painting measures 30" x 40", with frame 48.125" x 38.125" x 2.5" deep.
- The frame is solid pine finished with a cream color over a crackle metallic glaze. Each frame is custom made no two are alike.
- Painting is sold framed. The frame is solid wood and custom for this painting. We finish each one with an undercoated metallic glaze and a nice cream crackle top coat, giving an elegant coastal feel. Each frame is a unique piece of art by itself!
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
©2017-2020 by Barbara Fallenbaum. All artwork contained on this website may not be used, in any way, without the express, written consent of Barbara Fallenbaum. Thank you for supporting the arts and for respecting intellectual property law.