Barbara Fallenbaum's giclee painting of a Brown Pelican. Brown pelican adults have brown eyes. As courtship season approaches, their eyes begin to lighten to a shade of tan or light blue
and the yellow on their necks turn vibrant. Saw this wondrous creature while out in the boat it was with two other Pelicans. It must be mating season!
- You can order the Triptych or each panel individually. If you eventually want the full set, please wait and order them all at once.
- This beautiful giclee is perfectly color matched, produced in the United States using archival pigment inks that produces a rich and realist print that will last indefinitely. Gallery wrapped canvas, ready to hang, no frame required.
- Choose the size that suites your space, they are stretched and ready to hang.
If you opt for the framed version - The frame is solid wood and custom for the Giclee that you order. They are made in our studio, it takes 2 -3 weeks from the time you order. We custom finish each one with an undercoated metallic glaze and a nice cream crackle top coat. No two are a like!
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the print you receive.
- Complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
©2017-2020 by Barbara Fallenbaum. All artwork contained on this website may not be used, in any way, without the express, written consent of Barbara Fallenbaum. Thank you for supporting the arts and for respecting intellectual property law.