Original Oil Painting by Barbara Fallenbaum of a Roseate Spoonbill fledgling getting ready to leave the nest, but must learn to fly first.
A fledgling is a young bird that has grown enough to acquire its flight feathers and is preparing to leave the nest and care for itself. Still lives in the nest and fed by their parents. They are capable of flying but clumsy at it. In this case the landing was good but our Roseate was not too sure about it.
- The painting measures 30" x 40", with frame 38" x 48".
- The frame is solid pine finished with a cream color over a crackle metallic glaze. Each frame is custom made no two are alike.
The frame is solid wood and custom for this painting. We finish each one with an undercoated metallic glaze and a nice cream crackle top coat, giving an elegant coastal feel. Each frame is a unique piece of art by itself!
- Can be sold framed or unframed.
- The logo watermark that you may see on your screen will not be on the painting you receive.
- Complete satisfaction is our goal and if you are not satisfied with the purchase, please call our studio with any questions and we will do our very best to assist you. Art work may be returned in excellent condition within 5 days of receiving it. The buyer is responsible for the shipping and insurance costs. Your account will be credited upon inspection of the returned art work.
©2017-2020 by Barbara Fallenbaum. All artwork contained on this website may not be used, in any way, without the express, written consent of Barbara Fallenbaum. Thank you for supporting the arts and for respecting intellectual property law.